Request A Free Quote
600€ OFF New Driveways
Paving Contractors Dublin
With more than 22+ years in the paving industry, you can trust that Paving Contractors Dublin is at the forefront in this industry. Over the years, we’ve gained the needed experience to service commercial property and home owners across Dublin for all their paving and landscaping needs.
Our main goal is to ensure you have a beautiful landscape and complete satisfaction after we work on your property, that’s why all our services are properly discounted and our workers professionally trained.
Our customer support is top notch and has been designed to ensure you have a smooth experience working with us, and the best paving service in Dublin, while also ensuring you’re not breaking the bank. Working with us gets you:
- Free Quotes on All Jobs
- 10% OFF for OAPs
- Affordable Rates Guaranteed
- All Work Guaranteed for 5 years
- Fully Insured & Registered
- High-Quality Materials & Craftsmanship
Affordable Patio & Garden Paving Dublin
There comes the time when a home owner or commercial building owner would want to get paving their driveway or patio area in Dublin done. Call us for a free no-obligation quote when you need driveway and paving Dublin services.
Our services range from laying patios and pavements, landscape design all the way to garden fencing, and we service both residential and commercial buildings in Dublin.
From getting a new garden or driveway installed, to the repair and maintenance of your existing paved surfaces, we’ve got you covered. Call us today on our contact number or contact us via email, and we’ll be in touch asap.
Considering getting a new driveway? Or getting your garden paved or maybe you just want a lovely new patio done on your property.
We provide a wide range of materials you can select from for your project, be it modern or old-fashioned, we’re here to help you make the right decision and use the best material that suits your home.
Using the right paving material can be very beneficial. For example, brick or block paving can be used anywhere. They look absolutely amazing on driveways and will last for many years.
They can be used for quite a long period of time as path ways, patios, or mixed with other paving types to create a unique feature or surface.
They are a good alternative to the more traditional asphalt or tarmacadam surfaces used for estate roads.
They can also be used and are being used in areas of exceptional loading, such as on airport taxi-ways, docks and freight yards.
To complement our wide range of paving in Dublin materials, we also offer a pretty good catalogue of colour options for you to select from. Visit EAPA for more driveway paving dublin guidelines and standards.
Our Driveway and Patio Paving Services
- Patio Paving
- Garden Paving
- Tobermore Paving
- Porcelain Paving
- Indian Sandstone Paving
- Limestone Paving
- Granite Paving
- Cobblelock Paving
- Slate Paving
- Concrete Paving
- Travertine Paving
- Natural Stone Paving
- Garden Fencing
- Asphalt Driveways
- Tarmac Driveways
- Cobblelock Driveways
- Gravel Driveways
- Concrete Driveways
- Resin Driveways
Why Choose Us For Your Driveways Dublin Project?
- Fully Registered Dublin Paving and Patio Installers: We have unique driveway installation and paving processes to ensure you get only the best. We install tarmac driveways, pattern imprinted concrete, gravel driveways, dublin patio, driveway paving, garden paving or patio, dublin tarmac, driveways and patios in general, patio installations and a wide range of other services.
- Trained and Experience Workers: We offer quality workmanship, from start to finish. We have over 22 years’ experience and offer free quotations on all projects. We’re good at setting up all sorts of driveway paving materials: Granite, Sandstone, Limestone, cobblelock, slabs, patios, driveways, gravel, pebble, natural stone, Dublin tarmac, back garden, new driveway, and so on.
- We cover all parts of Dublin and some other locales: North Dublin, South Dublin, Kildare and Wicklow. Our paving paving installment and driveways dublin experience combined with unparalled quality dublin paving and patio materials and our attention to detail, all combine to ensure you get your desired paving dublin and driveways dublin project.
- We use Only high-quality materials and our paving materials are from the best recognised brands such as Kilsaran, Roadstone, Double L concrete and All Stone. Why do we use these brands? So, we can guarantee the best quality as well as durability of the products we use on your property.
- No hidden costs! What you’re quoted is what you pay, we’re not like other companies that hide costs or add more costs later on in the project so you can pay more.
- Free price quotes on all jobs: We come over when you call, we take a look, we try to understand what you want and we go from there. Feel free to call us today for a free no-obligation price quote!
How Our Patio Contractors Pave Your Property
- Preparation: We come over to examine the area to be paved. It’s wise to have a plan before you decide to break up the ground and pave your way through. A good site layout plan is an extremely useful addition to the written specification and/or Bill of Quantities, as each party knows just exactly what is to be constructed and where that construction starts and ends. We make sure the approximate location of any structures or services such as electricity, gas, drainage, piping, cable tv, etc., are known before the excavation takes place to avoid any tragedies and ruckus.
- Excavation: We dig off as required, and dispose of soil or spoil. The typical excavation depth for a residential driveway is about 200-250mm below the finished paving level. We make sure any soft spots are excavated and backfilled with compacted sub-base material. It’s safer to dig too deep, than to shallow.
- Sub-base: We spread, level and compact a minimum 100mm thick layer of sub-base material. We ensure there are no voids within the sub-base, and if there are any, we fill with stone dust or grit sand and compact it.
- Edge Courses and Kerbs: We set up taut string lines to guide line and level of edge courses and kerbs. We check that straight lines are indeed straight, and that the curves are sweet.
- Laying Course: We spread, level and compact laying course sand, and screed to correct level.
- Block laying: We lay all full blocks, with the operatives starting from the already laid paving, not from the screeded laying course
- Alignment and compliance: Once we lay all the full blocks, we make sure to check for alignment by using a string line stretched along the diagonal courses and we adjust it as necessary, using the alignment bar tool.
- Cutting-in: Once the alignment has been checked and verified, we cut in the edges.
- Jointing and compaction, finishing touches and completion.